Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweetest Thing Happened in ...

... Arathi Basin a couple of days ago. I was part of a small group attacking the Lumber Mill. We had come up from the Stables and I did my usual thing. I dismounted just near the top of the hill and ran to just behind the bushes between me and the flag. I started attacking randomly but attracted the attention of an undead rogue. !@!%^$#. As he ran at me I started backing away and firing at him. When I was clear of the bushes and he was close enough I hit him with Concussive Shot. I backed away further and laid down Freezing Trap. I suspected and hoped that once the Rogue has you in his sights he will not let go. On queue he blundered straight into the trap. Woot!! So I ran off and kept attacking the flag defenders. On queue he attacked again 20 seconds later, so I repeated the procedure. Woot!!

During the next 20 seconds I moved closer to the flag and quite randomly put my back to the cliff as I pelted a resto druid. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the rogue come shambling towards me. I thought, this is it, and kept firing at the druid. The rogue came at me and went behind. Hahahahahahahaha. ROFLMAO. He fell off the cliff. I couldn't believe it. I am still giggling about it days later. All those times I have been murdered by rogues are now forgiven.

No comments: